First images of Colorful Dino!
DEVLOG - 001
There is still a lot of work to do before I will have a playable build but most of the tricky part of the game mechanics I wanted for this game are there!
At the current stage the following list includes some of technical things that I have accomplished in this game:
- Custom Physics Engine:: for this specific project I wanted to develop something simple, nothing too much complex!
- Indexed Color Shader: for changing the colors of the sprites on the fly, this was an essential feature for this game
- Multiplayer Input System: no input selection screen or stuffs like that yet! At the current stage I am hardcoding stuff for testing, however, the system I developed supports various input devices, it is flexible enough and it works!
- Collectables And Spawning System: I just got one collectable item at the moment but the feature has been developed already: new items can be added without too much effort.
- Game Jolt Game API: I rewritten the whole old but gold procedural Giavapps Extension in a new GameMaker Studio 2.3 Struct fashion. Not yet integrated into the game but it's ready for the purpose!
Get in touch on Discord to find out more!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.