Giavapps Event System
A downloadable Extension for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Giavapps Event System extension for GameMaker (developed and produced by Luigi Piscopo) is a decoupling system to trigger and listen to custom events.
This Extension is also used in:
Colorful Dino (2D Puzzle Platformer game by Giavapps)
The Extension is available in the new Local Package format, so you just need to import the package in your GameMaker Project by clicking from the main menu: Tools > Import Local Package.
- Written entirely in GML 2.3.
- Compatible with all platforms.
- Includes support for listening to Custom Events.
- Includes support for triggering Custom Events with Custom Data.
- Includes support for retrieving the Event Caller.
- All the Public Methods and Properties of the Structs are fully documented.
- The Extension also includes a simple Demo that you can try out quickly.
Before purchasing ensure that you comply with our EULA.
In order to download this Extension you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Giavapps Event System v1.0.0.zip 9 kB
- Event ManagerSep 27, 2020
- Event ListenerSep 27, 2020
- Event TypeSep 27, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.