A downloadable extension for Windows and macOS
Giavapps ProAudio extension for GameMaker: Studio (developed and produced by Luigi Piscopo) is going to bring you a full set of features for high-quality audio streaming.
Giavapps ProAudio can build Samples in run-time and stream them directly through Output Devices.
This extension works exclusively on Windows and Mac OS X.
You can find the full documentation with code examples at the following link:
Before you buy, we highly recommend that you try the following demo in .exe format:
- Detect and retrieve informations about connected Input and Output Devices.
- Open, close, start and stop the Stream.
- Retrieve CPU usage information for the Stream.
- Manage and stream Samples directly through Output Devices.
- Record Samples from Input Devices.
- Loop Samples from Output Stream Buffer.
- Support for Multiple Input and Output Channels.
- Fast Loading of several Audio File Formats (.WAV, .AIFF, .OGG and many others!).
- Fast Saving of the I/O Stream Buffers to several Audio File Formats.
- Feature for Mixing (Summing) samples loaded from Audio Files.
- Works with 32-bit float data internally.
- …and more!
CHANGES IN V1.0.6
- Added support for Mac OS X Lion (10.7) or later.
- Added pa_shell_execute() extra feature for executing shell commands.
- Added pa_file_exists() extra feature which is not sandboxed like file_exists() function included in GameMaker: Studio.
- Updated libsndfile library to the latest version.
- Added GiavappsProAudio.pkg installer for Mac OS X inside Included Files folder.
PLEASE NOTE: You must install dependencies on your Mac OS X otherwise the Extension will not work. For more info read the online documentation.
Giavapps ProAudio is powered by PortAudio and Libsndfile libraries so ensure that you comply with these licenses:
Before purchasing ensure that you comply with our EULA.
In order to download this extension you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $49.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.