Giavapps Game Jolt API
A downloadable extension for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Giavapps Game Jolt API extension for GameMaker Studio 2 (developed and produced by Luigi Piscopo) provides a full set of functions for easy access to the Game Jolt’s Game API.
This Extension supports almost all the features of the Game Jolt’s Game API v1.2:
- Data Storage
Giavapps Game Jolt API has been tested on the following target platforms:
- Mac OS X
You can find the full documentation with screenshots and code examples at the following link:
- Supports almost all the features of the Game Jolt’s Game API v1.2.
- Includes functions for easy access to HTTP functions.
- Includes functions for easy access to HTTP result data.
- Well documented, well structured, easy to use, lightweight and cross-platform.
CHANGES IN V1.0.1
- Added support for new Game Jolt’s Game API v1.2 features.
- Added gj_session_check() function for checking if an open session exists.
- Added gj_friend_fetch_all() function for fetching the user's friends list.
- Added gj_time_fetch_all() function for retrieving server time.
- Added gj_trophy_remove_achieved() function for removing a previously achieved trophy.
- Added gj_score_get_rank_ functions for retrieving the rank of a particular score.
- Added gj_score_fetch_guest_ functions for fetching results by guest name.
- Added more gj_score_fetch_ functions for fetching results by better and worse scores.
- Edited gj_datastore_get_keys_ functions for retrieving all the keys in the game by pattern.
- Other minor improvements.
Before purchasing ensure that you comply with our EULA.
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||extension, game-jolt-api, GameMaker, game-maker-studio-2, giavapps, gms, gms2|
In order to download this extension you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.