Giavapps Controller 2
A downloadable extension for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Giavapps Controller 2 (developed and produced by Luigi Piscopo) provides a set of easy to use and cross-platform Controllers for GameMaker.
Giavapps Controller Extension is perfect for game developers who want to target multiple platforms.
With this Extension you can quickly set up two kind of Giavapps Controllers and instead of calling different keyboard, gamepad, mouse or device_mouse functions you will be able to map Keyboard Keys, Gamepad Inputs to a single Controller Object that handles all different inputs for you.
Besides you can also hide the visibility of a Giavapps Controller on a specific platform: by doing so Mouse Clicks and Touch Inputs will be ignored while Keyboard Keys and Gamepad Inputs will be still detected.
The Extension is available in the new Local Package format, so you just need to import the package in your GameMaker Project by clicking from the main menu: Tools > Import Local Package.
- Written entirely in GML 2.3.
- All the Public Methods and Properties of the Structs are fully documented.
- Compatible with all platforms.
- Includes Stick and Button controllers.
- Support for mapping multiple Keyboard Keys, Gamepad Inputs and Mouse Inputs to a Controller Input.
- Each Controller Input supports Mouse Clicks, Multi-Touch, Gamepad Inputs and Keyboard Inputs.
- Includes a Demo for you to try.
- EXTRA: Includes the List struct which is a wrapper for the ds_list_* functions.
CHANGES IN V2.0.0
- Rewritten, optimized and restructured entirely in GML 2.3.
- Added support for mapping multiple button inputs to Button and Stick controllers: you are not limited to one Keyboard Key and one GamePad Button anymore.
- Removed support for the Dead Zone for the Stick.
Before purchasing ensure that you comply with our EULA.
In order to download this extension you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.