A downloadable extension for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Giavapps Controller (developed and produced by Luigi Piscopo) provides a set of easy to use and cross-platform Controllers for GameMaker Studio and GameMaker Studio 2.
Giavapps Controller Extension is perfect for game developers who want to target multiple platforms.
With this Extension you can quickly set up two kind of Giavapps Controllers and instead of calling different keyboard, gamepad, mouse or device_mouse functions you will be able to map Keyboard Keys and Gamepad Inputs to a single Controller Object that handles all different inputs for you.
Besides you can also hide the visibility of a Giavapps Controller on a specific platform: by doing so Mouse Clicks and Touch Inputs will be ignored while Keyboard Keys and Gamepad Inputs will be still detected.
This Extension has been tested on the following target platforms:
- Mac OS X
You can find the full documentation with screenshots and code examples at the following link:
- Includes Giavapps Controller Stick and Giavapps Controller Button.
- Support for remapping Keyboard Keys and Gamepad Inputs assigned to a Giavapps Controller.
- Each Giavapps Controller supports Mouse Clicks, Multi-Touch, Gamepad Inputs and Keyboard Inputs.
- Well documented, inexpensive, easy to use, light and cross-platform.
CHANGES IN V1.0.3
- Added GiavappsControllerButton object to the package for better parenting the other buttons and avoid issues.
- Changed how tweening_speed variable works for the GiavappsControllerStick: now this can be a value from 1 (no tweening) to an higher value (4 is the default value)
Before purchasing ensure that you comply with our EULA.
In order to download this extension you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.